Monday, January 16, 2012

Continueing Thankfulness.

‎13. I am thankful for Vashon Island and fantastic friends to explore it with!

14.) I am thankful for Pikes Place Market with Kristy Uhlig ♥ and SNOW! (And the International District, and crazy ethnic foods!! Indian curries yesterday, amazing teas and coffee, and thai food today. Wow.)


 15.) I am again so grateful for the magical snow! Also an amazing sermon at LBPC, health-nut friends, a lovely run, and some delicious steamed broccolli and carrots! I am grateful for a warm house to sit and watch snow fall...and I'm grateful for a good phone conversation with a good friend! :)


 16.) I am grateful for a God who loves us, and who is here with us!




 - I have found that the hardest part of this all, is finding ONE thing a day to be grateful for. There is so much everyday, that I am so thankful for!! It's hard not to list them all and sound super cheesy. Thus, I'm trying to keep them short, but it's hard. (Really though, that's something to be thankful for...:))



No comments:

Post a Comment