Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The List


15.) I am again so grateful for the magical snow! Also an amazing sermon at LBPC, health-nut friends, a lovely run, and some delicious steamed broccolli and carrots! I am grateful for a warm house to sit and watch snow fall...and I'm grateful for a good phone conversation with a good friend! :)
 16.) I am grateful for a God who loves us, and who is here with us!
17.)  I am thankful for Desert Sun Tanning and Desa'ree McDaniels!
18.) I am grateful for snow boats that keep my feet dry and warm!
 19.) My own Room!! (Just moved into the Shaws, it’s amazing.)
20.) The possibilities of a new Job
21.) Real Macchaitos, storms, and awesome country music
22.) Peaks Frozen Custard and Mckenzie Walker!
23.) The old lady who paid for me to send my friend a package, because I didn’t have enough money
24.) A father who will drop everything and come when I need him
25.)  Extremely proficient academic advisors
26.) Friends and Family who surround and support us in hard times
27.) Beautiful hikes and peaceful surroundings
28.) Thankful for being able to quit a job right away, and not have to wait two weeks to leave
29.) The amazing hospitality, and the spunkyness of Linda and Gordon Shaw - my temporary guardian angels while I lived with them in Burien
30.) Long walks with my Dad
31.) I'm thankful Oswald Chamber quotes and notes which convict and hurt me, but in the end draw me closer to God (and I’m thankful to be back on beautiful Whidbey Island!)
Feb 1 - 32.) I’m thankful for an amazing day hiking around deception pass with Danae Gallahar, and lovely visit with Mckenzie, and late night runs and good conversation with Megan Hall!
33.) I’m thankful for red nail polish
34.) I’m thankful for thrift stores
35.) I’m thankful for water proof Band-Aids
36.) I am so overwhelmed with gratefulness that God is a God who Sees, and that God is a God who cares.
37.) I am thankful that no matter how many times I don't listen or wait for God's direction, and go my own way...that when I arrive back at God's feet - he still has an amazing plan for my life!
38.) I’m thankful for snuggies!
39.) I am thankful for Pilates on youtube, and “Kisses from Katie” a book. and right now, as I write this blog...I am thankful for God bringing me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment