Monday, December 7, 2009

The Reality of it all Just Settled In...

WoW! So only 5 days till I leave at 1 in the morning! Well that's when the plane leaves Seattle. I'm leaving the island Dec 12, around 7pm. Right after Jon and Kelley's wedding, which I am so excited for!! I am so excited infact, that I practically had a heart attack last night.
I was hanging out with the Bride and Bridal party and the mall having absolutely wayyy to much fun, when I started thinking about the wedding, and the Phillipines, and not having to do school, and I got really excited, and then someone made a really really funny joke, and we were all trying to squeeze our faces into those tiny little photo both things, and I started laughing really hard, and my heart started racing SO fast, and it scared me so bad that it stopped, and it dawned on me that I was sort of having a heart attack. A little less cafine would have been good too...
Anyways, Then I was going to get my second holes in my ears pierced, but decided against it because i don't want them to become infected. But I have decided - I'm going to get my second holes peirced with Joanna, my nose pierced with Kelly, and my cartlage with Stephen. Jon can come with me when I get my tatoo.
But that's if I actually get all that done to myself.
So yup, EXTREMELY EXCITED. And I can't believe all the stuff people are giving to me to take down there/bring back. It's going to be great! I can't wait to meet everyone, and become friends with the kids.
Mahal Kita! (I love you!) Meaning I love them already, and I can't wait to see there faces!! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment